FOR ...Moms, Wives, and Domestic Goddesses.

A blog for all my little secrets that I have learned through being a stay at home mom, and wife. Those little secrets that I wish someone had passed on to me. Recipes, Favorite items, Date night fun, etc. Enjoy :)

8/26/09

Strangling your husband is NOT an option.

A few years ago I was wondering through the BYU bookstore and I stumbled across this book. It's fun title caught my eye, so  I thumbed through it. The Top 5 Do's and Don't list is what made me actually take the book to the register and BUY it.
This book is AMAZING! I recommend it to EVERY wife, girlfriend, woman! It is funny, and simple, and she tells you things in a straight forward non threatening way. It just kind of makes you say "huh, that makes sense!"

Deseret Book Description
Strangling Your Husband is NOT an Option: A Practical Guide to Dramatically Improving Your Marriage


"Things can get pretty crazy in marital relationships. As one review has said, "What wife hasn't felt like strangling her husband at least once during their marriage?"

With her lighthearted personality and humor, author Merrilee Boyack shares twenty-five years' worth of marital perspective in this practical guide to improve any marriage. As an estate-planning attorney Merrilee has dealt with many struggling couples going through divorce. (Seven-year marriages seem to have the greatest challenges.) She offers practical tips for women who want to better understand men (particularly their husbands) and build happier marriages. She invites women to dump the guilt, to be open enough to learn about areas they'd like to improve, and then take the steps to make those changes. Readers will also find a wealth of fun and practical advice in chapters like "The Five 'Don'ts' and Five 'Do's' of Wifehood," "But How Do I Change My Husband?" and "No, Really, How Can I Change Him?"

No comments: