FOR ...Moms, Wives, and Domestic Goddesses.

A blog for all my little secrets that I have learned through being a stay at home mom, and wife. Those little secrets that I wish someone had passed on to me. Recipes, Favorite items, Date night fun, etc. Enjoy :)

8/26/09

Littlest Secret Bargain!

If you are like me, you enjoy ALL the NEW knick knacks that they are coming out for Mom's and Babies these days....Nursing Covers, Baby Legs, Boppy Pillows... to name a few.
The only catch is, Nursing covers can be anywhere from $29-30 and Baby Leggings by Baby Legs are $11.99-$12.99... welcome to the best part of Littlest Secrets... the Bargains!

Trish Parker is a stay at home mom, and creator of the Cutie Covers website. She sells Nursing covers for only $20 and Leg/Arm warmers for only $6 and they are WELL MADE, and SO cute!  Here are a few of her designs, but check out her website, it's worth it!
 
 

No comments: